What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A winning betting system
- The odds of the winning bets combined with the overall winning percentage translate into
- Arrives in your inbox most days of the weeks during both flat & NH seasons
- Recommendations just for the sake of “action” do not happen
- Selections are back to WIN and odds range from 2/1 to 20/1
- Includes action from most major UK & Irish meets
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Race Elite scores 77.63/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://raceelite.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was USD19.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: raceelite.com you’ll also be taken through to raceelite.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)